Society Expert Healthcare logistics & IT
Healthcare logistics and IT
Society Expert Jan Vink is a very experienced and pragmatic consultant, project and interim manager; a real people manager with soft skills. He can make a significant contribution to the optimization of your inventory management, structural reduction of dead capital and visualization of hidden costs, after which an improvement plan leads to demonstrable results. In addition, he can support you with the high-quality standardization of your assortment and the qualitative and efficient organization of the entire materials and goods process.
In addition to supply-chain issues, Jan Vink is able to determine the impact of changes within existing IT-systems and to provide solutions if necessary. Setting up a quality management system from idea to certification falls within his area of expertise.
State of service::
- Worked within the government for 10 years (up to the 90s)
- More than 30 years of experience in transportation, logistics, retail / online and healthcare
- From 2009 working as an independent within the care sector
- Broad care experience gained in more than 15 hospitals
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain management within healthcare institutions
- IT and process knowledge and experience at C level
- Change management with a focus on visible results
- Successful application of business-ICT alignment (integration ERP-EPD)
- Broad experience with conversion / construction (IT) departments
- Design application ICT innovations
- In-depth knowledge of IT "end-to-end solutions"
- C-level advisory skills (strategic-tactical)
- Powerful negotiator towards suppliers
- Guest speaker, both national and international (including application of RFID)
- Teacher master classes Supply Chain and Process Management within healthcare.